Cleveland Ohio Agriculture Law Lawyer
Nationwide representation and rare focus on the legal issues related to the production and retailing of agricultural commodities
As part of our larger business law and securities practice, Joseph D. Carney & Associates, LLC , offers a focused approach to representation and litigation services for nationwide agribusiness clients, including farmers, ranchers, processors, manufacturers and retailers of agricultural commodities. From our offices in Cleveland, we provide legal counsel to business clients across the United States and worldwide, including some of the largest agricultural entities in North Carolina, Ohio, Alabama, and Mississippi.
Cleveland Commodities Attorney
An agriculture law lawyer from Joseph D. Carney & Associates, LLC. can provide planning and litigation services on all facets of establishing, operating, and profiting from an agricultural enterprise, including:
- Agricultural liens
- Packers and Stockyards Act
- Farming contracts with growers and ranchers
- Regulatory compliance and animal handling
- Interaction with government agencies, including the USDA, INS, and Department of Labor (DOL), and EPA
- Capital formation
- Equipment and real estate purchase, sale and lease
- Hedging and futures transactions
- Dispute resolution
- Crop insurance / Crop stock loss
- Employment issues, including seasonal labor and immigration matters. Disputes related to your seasonal or migrant workforce can result in a failure to meet harvest deadlines and a loss of contracts with processors. We have substantial experience in this distinct area of employment law and can ensure that all local, state, and federal immigration and seasonal worker statutes are observed.
Larger firms that practice agriculture law only as a sideline may relegate your important business concerns to a paralegal or an attorney not experienced in this area. At Joseph D. Carney & Associates, LLC., you can be assured that your needs will receive the individual attention of an agriculture attorney with substantial experience on the broad range of issues encountered in agribusiness.
Contact a Cleveland Ohio Agriculture Law Lawyer for a Complimentary Consultation
Farmers, processors, and manufacturers of agricultural commodities nationwide are invited to contact the Cleveland agriculture law lawyers of Joseph D. Carney & Associates, LLC. today for a complimentary consultation and review of their ongoing needs from an experienced agriculture attorney.
Please visit our practice area overview for more information on our legal services, including business law, real estate, and securities litigation.
Our offices are located to serve clients in Northeast Ohio including; Cleveland, Westlake, Solon, Canton, Amherst, Akron, Avon and Cuyahoga, Stark, Lorain, Summit, Medina, Lake, Huron and Erie counties.